妳知道嗎? 妳真的很幸福! 在妳手術的前後, 有好多親人, 叔叔, 阿姨都為妳禱告, 還不時的寫email或來電關心, 讓我們好感動! 媽咪將這些滿滿的祝福列出來, 等妳長大會閱讀後, 一定要來看看這篇posting. 到時妳就會知道是如此多的愛和祝福陪伴妳走過這段手術及復原的日子. YOU ARE SO BLESSED!!
**台中的阿公: 預祝Melody手術成功、平安。願 神親自照顧她。
**子琴阿姨: Just found that Melody is having a surgery next week. I believe she is a brave girl and ready for the challenge. Hope everything goes well with her. God bless you and your family!
**Auntie Jenny: I am so 心疼 that Melody has to gone through all these, we will definitely pray very hard for her. God is working and will complete His work on Melody's surgery. If you need any helps, please don't hesitate to let me know, like delivery food for dinner.
**Uncle Edmund: We will definitely keep you and your family in our prayers. Especially little Melody. May you and Paul find strength and peace during these anxious times in God’s love.
**Uncle Joseph: We will pray for Melody. When she's fully recovered, don't forget about our lunch gathering.
**Auntie Charline: We will keep her and your family in our prayer. When will your mom be here?? If there is anything we could help out, please don't be hesitated to let us know!!
**Auntie Annie: Kevon and I will be praying for Melody. May the Lord bring healing to her!Please give her a big hug from me! If there is anything I can help with during this time please let me know!
**Uncle Kevon: Amen. We will also pray for Melody at my men's Bible study on Thursday.
**Auntie Sarana: I've heard about Melody's surgery from my mom and also saw your posting on the blog. I'll keep her in my prayer and hope everything will go smoothly and comfortably for Melody. May God Bless your family.
**Auntie Janice: 為你們的小寶貝開刀禱告, 神會保守這一切的!
**Auntie Judy: 希望能快快聽到好消息也希望Melody復原一切都平安順利! 為你們禱告!
**Grandma WeaChin: I'll surely pray for Melody and your family. I believe that God will take good care of little Melody. We just keep praying for her, for the entire procedure and her recovery. I understand you love her so much, I believe God loves her even more than you do. He'll bless the whole thing. May God's blessings and healing be with Melody and peace be with your family.
**Pastor Cheng(曾牧師): I will keep Melody in prayer and may the joy and peace of the Lord fill her heart and heal her completely.
**Grandma Savina: My prayer is with you and your family! May our Lord be with Melody during this time and bring comfort to her mind and body! Please let me know if there is something I can do to help.
**Pastor Tong (劉牧師): I will pray for her and hope her situation is getting better now.
**Auntie Elaine: Thanks God, and we will pray for Melody for recovery asap. May Jesus be with you all.
**Winnie舅媽: 真的非常高興Melody的手術順利,希望她能趕快復原,我們每天都會為她祈禱!
**文芷阿姨: Oh! I was thinking about her yesturday!!! Hope she feel better soon. Nicole was asking about Melody as well. I will have Nicole call and talk to Melody to say Hi! in the next couple of days when she feel better!
**Auntie Annie: Praise God that the surgery went well! We will continue to pray for a speedy recovery for her. I would love to come see her sometime soon. Please let me know when would be good to stop by.
**Uncle David: Melody had an eye surgery this morning. Let's pray that she will recover quickly!
**Uncle Thomas: I will certainly keep her in my prayer!!!
**Auntie Rong: It is really hard for me to imagine Melody had to go through such an operation. She is a brave girl. And wish Melody will completely recover without any pain. Take care!
**Auntie Christine: Don’t worry too much, I believe Melody will recover soon and GOD will take care of everything too.
**Auntie Joyce: Praise the Lord that surgery went well! We will continue to pray for Melody's speedy recovery.
**Auntie Susan: Yes, we'll continue to pray for Melody.
**Auntie Judy: 求神保守Melody的康復過程很快的就都恢復正常, 阿姨也會為Melody禱告喔! 加油MElody!
**Sister Nicole: Is Melody feeling better? Hows Ivan? I love the pictures, their so cuuute! Say hi to Melody and Ivan to me!
**Uncle Edmund: Haven’t seen you online for a few days, I have been keeping Melody in my thoughts these few days. How is she doing? No doubt you are probably at home these days taking care of her during her recovery. I will continue to pray for her.**Auntie Annie: How is Melody doing? I've been thinking about her. I hope her recovery has been fast and with little discomfort.Will be keeping her in prayer.
**還有南投的阿公阿嬤, Mark舅舅, 文芷阿姨, Gloria阿姨, Aunie Sarah, Uncle David, Auntie Cherry, Auntie Winnie, Auntie Charline, 學校的羅老師都來電問候.
**台灣的姨婆和阿祖也稍來關心, 還有爸爸媽咪的同事及其他叔叔阿姨也都當面詢問關切妳的情形.
**台中的阿嬷不僅來美國幫忙, 還和阿公包了一個大紅包祝妳手術順利.
**住在New Jersey的子琴阿姨細心的寄來漂亮的小項鍊和手鐲為妳打氣.
**Pauline阿姨買了漂亮的芭比娃娃交待爸爸等妳手術後就可以拿給妳玩.
**Fiona送來可愛的兔兔玩偶陪伴妳.
**學校的Li阿姨老師因為太想念妳還跟羅老師要了電話, 打電話來想和妳說說話並祝妳早日康復.
**Josephine阿姨買了Hello Kitty的bandages送給妳, 星期日在教會還一直等到看見妳才肯離開.
**還有教會其他的阿姨叔叔見到妳都紛紛獻上關心和祝福.
**Charline阿姨帶著Andrea姐姐和Benjamin哥哥來探望妳, 還送妳漂亮的Disney Princess蠟筆和Strawberry Shortcake的畫冊.
**Jenny阿姨覺得妳好勇敢, 特別買了精緻的toaster玩具獎勵妳.
No comments:
Post a Comment