Saturday, March 24, 2007

Visiting Christina's New House

Today we were invited to big sister, Christina's new house in Pleasanton. Her house was so pretty and spacious. We stayed at her home for a while and then walked to the park nearby. Thank Uncle Eric for taking all photos for us.
Fiona and I were walking to the park.
This was my first time playing 翹翹板 and I really liked it.

搖啊搖.....好好玩喔!

看我玩的這麼開心 這都要歸功於我對面的兩個好partners.

那就是Fiona and Christina.

It's little boys' turn! Ivan liked it too.

Gabriel also enjoyed it.

Three little girls-Christina, Melody and Fiona.

Melody really enjoyed playing piano. Maybe we should have one at home in the future.

Oops.....sorry, I looked so messy after eating some baby foods.

We're fishing.....this toy was so fun.

Mommy and Christina.

Let me take the doll for a walk.

Oh...there is a ball. Can I play it?

See how excited I am when I play the ball.

oh...oh...the ball is falling down.....

Thank Aunt Sarah for catching the ball for me.

Time for dinner...Oh, looked at Fiona.....the food must be very delicious.

Where is mine? Mommy.....is my food ready yet?

Finally I can eat my dinner.

NOTES: We went home right after dinner. It was a wonderful gathering. Melody had a great time playing with Christina, Fiona and Gabriel. She kept saying "下次再來" when we were on the way home. I think she won't forget this special day playing with her best friends. Thank Tony and Cathy for arranging everything.


No comments: