Monday, January 30, 2006

2nd Round of Teething

I refused to drink any formula when daycare teacher, Miss Shen fed me this afternoon. Mommy thought it's because I was coughing and didn't feel well. After we went home, I was crying a lot and very fussy during the time when mommy fed me one jar of carrot and oatmeal cereal. I even refused to eat any bite of cereal. Mommy tried to comfort me and sang my favorite songs to me, but it didn't help at all. It seems that I was in pain, but mommy didn't know what caused me in that way. Suddently she recalled my fussiness last time when I was first teething, so she thought maybe I was teething again, but she didn't find anything. After daddy came home, he said he did see some little white stuff on my top gum this morning and it looked like teeth. He showed mommy the white stuff and finally confirmed that I was teething again. Yeah, I am going to have two teeth on my top front gum! ^_^

No comments: