I had my first road trip to LA on Dec 27th, 2005 to Jan 2nd, 2006. Just one week before the trip, I got diarrhea for three days and right after I recovered, I started coughing and mommy had running nose too. Daddy and mommy took me to see the doctor the day before we departed. Thank God that my symptom was not too bad, but mommy hesitated if we should go for the trip. Daddy said we should pray and did not need to cancel the plan. After the prayer, we had faith that God would heal us and protect us all the way. Therefore, today, on December 27th, we finally got off. The whole trip was great and we met with grandma, uncle Mark, aunty Gloria, cousin Nathan and daddy's friend, aunty Shirley. We also got the chance to see grandaunt Joyce and aunty Gloria who were from Taiwan. It was so nice to see so many family members and I enjoyed being with them. The only bad thing was that I still coughed a lot and woke up at night several times. Sometimes I even couldn't sleep by myself. Daddy had to hold me and comforted me during the night which made him very tired. But praise the Lord that I was getting better and better each day. Actually I adjusted the new environment pretty well which made daddy and mommy very impressed. Even during the long driving back to San Jose (about 9 hours due to the traffic), I was doing great except crying for 15 mins. Daddy and mommy were very proud of me because 9 hours driving had driven them so crazy, but I seem enjoyed it. Hmmm....it looks like they can take me travel more often in the future. ^_^
A little more to add: I was back to my routine schedule and was able to sleep by myself as usual right after we got home. This was another thing that daddy and mommy felt so proud of. :)
Tuesday, December 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment