Saturday, May 14, 2005

Family & Relatives

My dear daddy and mommy. It's their 2nd honeymoon in Canada in May, 2004.
Celebrating cousin Nathan's 1st birthday. Cousin Nathan was wondering why daddy had such a funny expression, but I think daddy looks very cute. (Sept 2004)

Uncle Joshua, Aunty Gloria & Cousin Nathan.
Uncle Mark, Aunty Winnie & Cousin YoYo.
I have two cousins from my mom's side. This is Nathan 哥哥. He is two year old and is very good at playing instruments.
See....Nathan 哥哥打鼓的樣子好酷喔! Can you teach me after I grow up?
This is my another cousin, YoYo 哥哥. He is three months older than me.
It's YoYo 哥哥 after his first haircut. Very handsome right?

It's Nathan 哥哥 and YoYo 哥哥. They are buddy-buddy now. Can I join you two next time? (picture took in August, 2005) 這是小姑姑的結婚照, 粉漂亮吧! (Oct 2005)
This is my little cousin, Hannah. (Nathan's little sister) She was born in January 2006 and has very big eyes.
Hannah was sleeping peacefully and looked so cute.
Grandpa and grandma (from Daddy's side) visited Grand Canyon in Sept 2006.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guys..job well done:) --mark

Anonymous said...

she is too cute:) --mark